From £3999 Ex Vat
The Breeze S brings you the ultimate in advanced comfort, performance and looks that have set the standards within the mobility scooter industry, year after year, mile after mile.
At the heart of the Breeze S is the all-round, fully active and adjustable suspension. This is advanced motorcycle style engineering that delivers unrivalled comfort, safety and stability to users weighing up to 31 stone (200kg) allowing comfort and complete control even over rough terrain. A powerful motor, large wheels and pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, making kerbs and rough ground quite simply a breeze.
Everybody is different and every scooter user has different needs, which is why the Breeze S can be configured to suit individual requirements. Firstly, choose between the Breeze S3 with three wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and legroom or the Breeze S4 with four wheels for the ultimate in road presence and stability. All major controls for scooter functions are on the right hand side of the handlebars as standard but can be sited on the left if preferred. A foot pedal to operate the throttle can also be specifed.
The batteries and charger can be upgraded if a greater range of up to 30 miles (48km) is required. The GT upgrade gives wider rear wheels and tyres for extra traction and stability whatever the terrain, ideal for those who may want to get back on the golf course. The Max option can be specified if a greater weight capacity is needed with uprated suspension, motor, gearing, electronics and a larger 24” seat for users up to 39 stone (248kg).
An option totally unique to the Breeze S is the solid all weather canopy. A strong tubular framework fits rigidly to the chassis with roof, windscreen and detachable clear vinyl sides, making the Breeze S totally covered, usable and practical all year round, whatever the weather. Colour is the final choice to make with the Breeze S4 available in two smart metallic shades of silver or slate grey.
As standard, Breeze S has a fully adjustable, supportive and rotating seat to make getting on and off easy. The tiller is also adjustable so you can find your perfect seating position with all of the easy to use controls at your fingertips. There are auto-dimming LED lights front and rear, energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and plentiful storage with a lockable and waterproof rear box for all your shopping, a front basket to keep everything you need close at hand and even secure compartments for your keys and mobile phone.
All of our experience over 25 years has gone into this, our flagship model. Everything about the Breeze S has a true top of the range aura of quality and effortless style.
- Industry leading levels of ride and comfort
- Fully active, adjustable, motorcycle-style suspension
- Great ground clearance and stability over rough terrain
- Options and configurations to suit individual needs
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat
- LED lights which dim at standstill
- Energy absorbing bumper for added safety
- Plentiful storage including lockable rear box
- Range of up to 20 miles with standard battery (32km). 30 miles with upgrade.
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg) standard with 39 stone (248kg) option
• Length – 1630mm (64”)
• Width – 680mm (27”)
• Front Wheel size – 300mm (12”)
• Back wheel size – 430mm (17”)
• Turning radius – 1740mm (68”)
• Min height (folded) – 1000mm (39½”)
• Min height (without seat) – 800mm (31½”)
• Seat – Fully adjustable swivel seat
• Total weight – 148kg (325lbs)
• Speed – Variable up to 12.8km/h (8mph)
• Standard battery size – 2 x 12V (40Ah)
• Heavy duty battery size – 2 x 12V (75Ah)
• Standard battery approx range – 32km (20 miles)
• Heavy duty approx range – 48km (30 miles)
• Maximum user weight – 200kg (31 stone)
• Max gradient – 21%
• Ground clearance – 150mm (6”)
This is a VAT Exemption listing. You must complete our VAT exemption form before or after your purchase Otherwise we will need to charge VAT to the advertised price before we can dispatch your order.
Note: The price we quote INCLUDES, Local Free Within West Midlands Delivery, Assembly, Training, 12 Months In Home Warranty – Have you Seen it cheaper??? let us know & we will do our best to beat the competition.
This Scooter is not Available for out of West Midlands Delivery . If you Required this to be delivered other than West Midlands give us call for more details.